EternalMoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalMoonLight

Enter the world with dark creatures, witches, wizards, half-breeds, hybrids and humans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rules of the site
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 am by Mitsuki Sakura
  • Make your character before RP-ing.[First time, Warning. Second time, Temporarily ban. Third time, Permanent ban.]
  • No cursing. [Just keep it to yourself.]
  • Keep it PG-13.[Wanna do it... You got Pm.]
  • No godmodding.[This one ticks me totally off. Just play it fair.]
  • Be nice to everyone. [Yes, some may be weird or anything, but...keep being nice.]
  • No spamming on cb or someone elses approved application.[It's really irritating.]
  • No advertisement. [Just pm me or someone else to ask if you can advertise.]
  • Enter the other land with permission. [Ex.:If a vampire ask you (demon) to post in the Vampire land, Ask the Head admin for permission.]

If you keep following the rules, you might become an

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Christmas Shopping
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm by Mitsuki Sakura

» the death of death
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Hitsugaya, Kotarou [Completed]
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm by Kazu

» Kuroi, Hotaru [done]
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 am by Kazu

» Seth Kami; Demon
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm by Kazu

» REAL LOOKS!
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Your Naruto RP Experience
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am by Daisuke

» songs for the site
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm by the dead

» the plan for the war
ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 am by Mitsuki Sakura

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Mitsuki Sakura
ideas for the x-mas thing I_vote_lcapideas for the x-mas thing I_voting_barideas for the x-mas thing I_vote_rcap 
Kazu
ideas for the x-mas thing I_vote_lcapideas for the x-mas thing I_voting_barideas for the x-mas thing I_vote_rcap 
the dead
Daisuke
Sasuke Kuran
Kurai Nidahime
Caranore
Ruri
Akio
lark
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is bucky

Our users have posted a total of 1576 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

ideas for the x-mas thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.
Race: Vampire
Character: Alucard and death
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue545/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (545/5000)

ideas for the x-mas thing Empty
PostSubject: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 pm

yeah dead here me being the idiot i am didint know where to put somethin like this so if you have any ideas on what we should do for x-mas leave an idea here and if im on i will look at it im gonna be puting my own idea on here right now so here it is a x-mas party rp yeah i know it's stupid but i just think it is good so and i hope you are enjoying your time here on ELM have fun later
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mitsuki Sakura

I.D.
Character: Mitsuki Sakura
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue661/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (661/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Thanks dead. I like your idea ^^. Everyone heard him, post your idea here for christmas. I will be writing it down and see what we can make of it.

xxx Head admin,
Mitsuki sakura.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalmoonlight.darkbb.com
Sasuke Kuran
King of Vampires
King of Vampires
Sasuke Kuran

I.D.
Character: Sasuke Kuran
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue358/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (358/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 am

We so have to do a christmas party ... xD
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Admin
Kazu

I.D.
Race: Half-breed
Character: Kazu
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue494/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (494/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 am

Im with the guys on that one
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Kuran
King of Vampires
King of Vampires
Sasuke Kuran

I.D.
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue358/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (358/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 am

its settled...a party it is...dont worry about the race war for now.....its going to be a peaceful party...no fights....hope not...^^
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue545/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (545/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 am

wow i didint think anyone would go for the party...hm this is a surprise
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Admin
Kazu

I.D.
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue494/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (494/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Something tells me there gonna be a fight
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mitsuki Sakura

I.D.
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue661/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (661/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm

If there is gonna be a fight, don't be surprised i am the one that is gonna stop it. Too much stress for the queen.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Kuran
King of Vampires
King of Vampires
Sasuke Kuran

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:40 am

... ...*knows there is going to be a fight* ... ...
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:30 am

...**so dose dead**...
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Admin
Kazu

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:32 am

*shrugged already knew*
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mitsuki Sakura

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 am

I'm gonna kill you three!
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am

**looks at dani** sowwy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

I.D.
Character: Daisuke
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue370/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (370/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:28 am

Christmas Party o,o woo~ Sorry I was on for quite awhile though I was busy with drawing manga lately so I didnt had time to get on the site coz of frens keep interupting me for a new plot ^^"

Here's some event ideas:

1. Art Contest
Draw pic that suits a Christmas day

2. Scavenger Hunt
Look for items around the site

3. Christmas Battle
A battle among players

4. Power Snowball Fight
Use abillities to fire snowballs
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mitsuki Sakura

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:09 am

I have a great idea now... How about making a poll...and the first two head on are gonna be the x-mas thing!!! YAY!!!! lol... im gonna make a poll now *dashes away*
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

I.D.
Character: Daisuke
ideas for the x-mas thing Left_bar_bleue370/5000ideas for the x-mas thing Empty_bar_bleue  (370/5000)

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Yay and event though I wonder what happens if 3 events were to have the same no. of votes...

If you need the description for the Power Snowball fight I can explain ^^ probally~...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for the x-mas thing   ideas for the x-mas thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ideas for the x-mas thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalMoonLight :: Out of Rp :: Random-
Jump to: