EternalMoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalMoonLight

Enter the world with dark creatures, witches, wizards, half-breeds, hybrids and humans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rules of the site
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 am by Mitsuki Sakura
  • Make your character before RP-ing.[First time, Warning. Second time, Temporarily ban. Third time, Permanent ban.]
  • No cursing. [Just keep it to yourself.]
  • Keep it PG-13.[Wanna do it... You got Pm.]
  • No godmodding.[This one ticks me totally off. Just play it fair.]
  • Be nice to everyone. [Yes, some may be weird or anything, but...keep being nice.]
  • No spamming on cb or someone elses approved application.[It's really irritating.]
  • No advertisement. [Just pm me or someone else to ask if you can advertise.]
  • Enter the other land with permission. [Ex.:If a vampire ask you (demon) to post in the Vampire land, Ask the Head admin for permission.]

If you keep following the rules, you might become an

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Christmas Shopping
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm by Mitsuki Sakura

» the death of death
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Hitsugaya, Kotarou [Completed]
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm by Kazu

» Kuroi, Hotaru [done]
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 am by Kazu

» Seth Kami; Demon
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm by Kazu

» REAL LOOKS!
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Your Naruto RP Experience
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am by Daisuke

» songs for the site
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm by the dead

» the plan for the war
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 am by Mitsuki Sakura

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Mitsuki Sakura
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_vote_lcapStrangers meet...Will it be love? I_voting_barStrangers meet...Will it be love? I_vote_rcap 
Kazu
Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_vote_lcapStrangers meet...Will it be love? I_voting_barStrangers meet...Will it be love? I_vote_rcap 
the dead
Daisuke
Sasuke Kuran
Kurai Nidahime
Caranore
Ruri
Akio
lark
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is bucky

Our users have posted a total of 1576 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

Strangers meet...Will it be love?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsuki Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mitsuki Sakura

I.D.
Race: Vampire
Character: Mitsuki Sakura
Strangers meet...Will it be love? Left_bar_bleue661/5000Strangers meet...Will it be love? Empty_bar_bleue  (661/5000)

Strangers meet...Will it be love? Empty
PostSubject: Strangers meet...Will it be love?   Strangers meet...Will it be love? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

In a dark room there was a young girl laying down in bed. She looked like she couldn't sleep and breathed in and out slowly. Her long dark chocolate brown hair was spreaded on the bed and her light honey brown eyes were getting darker by the second. The window was open, letting the wind rush inside and move the curtains like they were dancing along with the wind. The girl sat up on her bed and looked around. As if she wasn't familiar with the place. She looked at herself and saw that she was only in her bra and underwear.

"Where am I?"She asked to herself softly. She stood up and went for the switcher to turn on the lights. From the lights being too bright, the girl closed her eyes slightly and opened them again, adjusting to it. "How come that I am here?"She asked in confusement. The wind rushed in again, but this time like it had to get something in a quick tempo, making the girl shiver from the cold. Hugging herself to warm up, she walked towards the window and shut it down. The door of the room creaked open and she quickly turned around, seeing a young man standing by the door. She admired his features. The way his face looked, was like someone curved the perfect human. His face was tint, like he stayed under the sun for 8 hours. His hair was short black and his bands came down to his eyes. His eyes, yes, the girl admired this the most. He had dark emerald green eyes that were piercing right through her body. His shoulders were at the right place and even with clothes on, the girl could see that he was musculare.

"I see that you woke up."The man said firmly. His voice was deep and strong, it would make a girl shiver anytime. And that happend to the dark brown haired girl. She shivered after hearing his voice. Shyly she nodded and continued to hug herself. The man smirked and came closer to her. "Something wrong?"He asked her, taking one step at the time closer to her. The girl shook her head quickly and looked away.

"Nothing, sir."She said softly. All she wanted to do now is to go away, but her petite body couldn't move. The man smirked more at her and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel how strong and muscular his arms were. She blushed at this and looked at the man confusingly.

"Tell me your name, please."He asked politely looking back at her and placed a hand on her cheek gently. The girl blushed even more and moved her mouth, but no words came out. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. After what looked like 10 minutes, she finally was relaxed.

"My name is Amelie, sir."She answered him politely looking away. The man nodded and moved away from her. The girl realized that she didn't want him to move away because of his warmth. She tried her best to not lose her composure and looked at him then, finding him smiling genuinely at her.

"I'm Roman."He told her smiling warmly at her. He was surprised that the girl hugged him, but let her be. He wrapped his arms around her again and smelled her hair. "Hmm..What a nice smell."He said softly and looked at her waiting for her reaction. He saw that the girl was blushing scarlet red and he gave a soft chuckle. "You should sleep again. You need you rest."He said softly and the girl nodded. He picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bed. Laying her down he watched her carefully. "Now close your eyes. I will be here with you."He said softly and the girl obeyed. In her mind everything became dark as he spirit flew away along with the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalmoonlight.darkbb.com

Strangers meet...Will it be love?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalMoonLight :: Out of Rp :: Spam-
Jump to: