EternalMoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalMoonLight

Enter the world with dark creatures, witches, wizards, half-breeds, hybrids and humans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rules of the site
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 am by Mitsuki Sakura
  • Make your character before RP-ing.[First time, Warning. Second time, Temporarily ban. Third time, Permanent ban.]
  • No cursing. [Just keep it to yourself.]
  • Keep it PG-13.[Wanna do it... You got Pm.]
  • No godmodding.[This one ticks me totally off. Just play it fair.]
  • Be nice to everyone. [Yes, some may be weird or anything, but...keep being nice.]
  • No spamming on cb or someone elses approved application.[It's really irritating.]
  • No advertisement. [Just pm me or someone else to ask if you can advertise.]
  • Enter the other land with permission. [Ex.:If a vampire ask you (demon) to post in the Vampire land, Ask the Head admin for permission.]

If you keep following the rules, you might become an

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Christmas Shopping
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm by Mitsuki Sakura

» the death of death
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Hitsugaya, Kotarou [Completed]
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm by Kazu

» Kuroi, Hotaru [done]
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 am by Kazu

» Seth Kami; Demon
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm by Kazu

» REAL LOOKS!
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Your Naruto RP Experience
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am by Daisuke

» songs for the site
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm by the dead

» the plan for the war
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 am by Mitsuki Sakura

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Mitsuki Sakura
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_vote_lcapTeaching Dead to roleplay. I_voting_barTeaching Dead to roleplay. I_vote_rcap 
Kazu
Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_vote_lcapTeaching Dead to roleplay. I_voting_barTeaching Dead to roleplay. I_vote_rcap 
the dead
Daisuke
Sasuke Kuran
Kurai Nidahime
Caranore
Ruri
Akio
lark
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is bucky

Our users have posted a total of 1576 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

Teaching Dead to roleplay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caranore

I.D.
Race: Demon
Character: Caranore
Teaching Dead to roleplay. Left_bar_bleue6/5000Teaching Dead to roleplay. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/5000)

Teaching Dead to roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Caranore walked into the area and sat down on the grass under a tree, the dew from the early morning glistening in the rising sun's light. Looking around the area, he knew he ahd chosen the right place to help this poor soul out. It was a demon too, so that made life all the better.

Staying on the ground, he closed his eyes and began to meditate, utlizing the wind around him to enhance his senses.
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.
Race: Vampire
Character: Alucard and death
Teaching Dead to roleplay. Left_bar_bleue545/5000Teaching Dead to roleplay. Empty_bar_bleue  (545/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 pm

dead walked in and looked around there was a lake to the west and the moring dew was refreshing and then he saw someone siting there
Back to top Go down
Caranore

I.D.
Teaching Dead to roleplay. Left_bar_bleue6/5000Teaching Dead to roleplay. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Alrighty. Lets start here.

First off, use capitalization. for example, use the phrase "Dead walked in," not "dead walked in."

Secondly, use periods and commas to avoid run on sentences.

So what you would have then, using the first rule, is this: "Dead walked in and looked around. There was a lake to the west...." and continue from there.

Third, details. Add details to what you see. the scenery, the way the air feels, the sun rise, etc.

Fourth, dont make it all once statement. Use spaces and make them paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.
Teaching Dead to roleplay. Left_bar_bleue545/5000Teaching Dead to roleplay. Empty_bar_bleue  (545/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Ah ok.

The lake was shineing with the riseing sun light.

The air was cool and crisp.
Back to top Go down
Caranore

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Better, now expand on it.

Like what i did.

"Caranore walked into the area and sat down on the grass under a tree, the dew from the early morning glistening in the rising sun's light."

That would be a sentence in a paragraph. so you walk in, and expand on the scenery. Imagine if you actually did walk into this place, what would you see, what would you smell and feel, etc.
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Dead walked into a lushes green forest there was dew drops on the tree leafs.

The air was crisp and cool the forest smelled of flowers.

There was a beautiful lake to the west where the light was shineing off it.

He looked around and saw a man siting down in the middle of this forest....
Back to top Go down
Caranore

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Better. Each sentence doesnt need to be spaced out though. You can have 2-3 or even 6 sentences in a paragraoh, so long as they are related. And then you would make the space, and start a new paragraph.

For now though, just concentrate on adding more details, but dont over use them. Detailing how the light reflected exactly off the lakes surface is too much, but noticing the clouds, or the way the wind shifted helps.
Back to top Go down
the dead
Admin
Admin
the dead

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Dead walked into a lushes green forest the wind was moveing rapidly he looked around and smelled the flowers. He saw a man sitinh down in the middle of this forest
Back to top Go down
Caranore

I.D.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Try and keep it going. Everything you type can be detailed a bit more. I want you to try and get a full paragraph, 5-6 sentences written and posted. Remember to capitalize, and use commas and periods when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching Dead to roleplay.   Teaching Dead to roleplay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Dead to roleplay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalMoonLight :: Out of Rp :: Random-
Jump to: