EternalMoonLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalMoonLight

Enter the world with dark creatures, witches, wizards, half-breeds, hybrids and humans.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rules of the site
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 am by Mitsuki Sakura
  • Make your character before RP-ing.[First time, Warning. Second time, Temporarily ban. Third time, Permanent ban.]
  • No cursing. [Just keep it to yourself.]
  • Keep it PG-13.[Wanna do it... You got Pm.]
  • No godmodding.[This one ticks me totally off. Just play it fair.]
  • Be nice to everyone. [Yes, some may be weird or anything, but...keep being nice.]
  • No spamming on cb or someone elses approved application.[It's really irritating.]
  • No advertisement. [Just pm me or someone else to ask if you can advertise.]
  • Enter the other land with permission. [Ex.:If a vampire ask you (demon) to post in the Vampire land, Ask the Head admin for permission.]

If you keep following the rules, you might become an

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Christmas Shopping
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm by Mitsuki Sakura

» the death of death
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Hitsugaya, Kotarou [Completed]
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm by Kazu

» Kuroi, Hotaru [done]
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 am by Kazu

» Seth Kami; Demon
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm by Kazu

» REAL LOOKS!
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 am by Mitsuki Sakura

» Your Naruto RP Experience
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am by Daisuke

» songs for the site
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm by the dead

» the plan for the war
Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 am by Mitsuki Sakura

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Top posters
Mitsuki Sakura
Within Lying Judgment I_vote_lcapWithin Lying Judgment I_voting_barWithin Lying Judgment I_vote_rcap 
Kazu
Within Lying Judgment I_vote_lcapWithin Lying Judgment I_voting_barWithin Lying Judgment I_vote_rcap 
the dead
Daisuke
Sasuke Kuran
Kurai Nidahime
Caranore
Ruri
Akio
lark
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is bucky

Our users have posted a total of 1576 messages in 57 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:12 pm

Within Lying Judgment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurai Nidahime
Queen of Witches
Queen of Witches
Kurai Nidahime

I.D.
Race: Witch
Character: Kurai Nidahime
Within Lying Judgment Left_bar_bleue23/5000Within Lying Judgment Empty_bar_bleue  (23/5000)

Within Lying Judgment Empty
PostSubject: Within Lying Judgment   Within Lying Judgment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 am

The sky was bright blue. The coldness was getting far too annoying. To even add on; white fluff started to fall from the sky. The sun was starting to go down.

A frail young, woman’s body lied on a battle field. Everything around her was splattered in blood. People body parts, lying all over the grounds. Yet the one girl lied there, still in one piece. Breathing short and faint. Her heart beat slowing yet was keeping blood flowing. Her body was numb. As if she was outside in the dead of winter in a blizzard.

Black hair flowing over her shoulders, clinging to the woman’s face, because of the blood. Her eyes half-open. Her lizard like eyes watching the falling snow. Her lips stained with her own blood, the metallic taste still in her mouth. The already white skin, turned paler, from the lack of blood. Some gashes stopped bleeding. While some had very little still flowing out. Green shirt stained with blood, showing purple poison stains. Her once almost tight pants, ripped from the swords, holes from guns. Soon, the woman’s eyes closed. Taking her whole body, soul, mind, into pure darkness.

!_!_!_!_!

It was four years ago that the Cogan War. Thousands of people died that last day of war. Many people’s families’ members died. Many lived, and suffered with the nightmares. For four years, a young, now 24 woman lives alone in Kasogi Village. Many people wondered how she was the only one of the final battle to live throw the bloodiest battle of that one war. She lives alone in the high mountains of the village. With her ‘step’ brother. The step brother was being the caretaker of his sister. Being more worried then ever since finding out she was dead by the time medics got to her. Yet was relived when she came back to the land of the living.

“Thomas, are you feeling all right?” Asked a black hair woman, walking out what may had been her bedroom. Her arms showing tightly wrapped bandages, also running up both of her legs. Below her left eye was a blood stained tear. A sign that she is one of the few to be alive after being pronounced dead. A young man with red hair sat up from a brownish couch that was in the living room. His jade eyes shimmering with happiness. “Yes, I’m all right.” He said in a gentle, almost angel like voice. Stand up and walking over to the woman. She looked up to him, and saw only one thing that many found to be a sin . . . Lust. Now, people thought of the two as siblings. Due to that they live with one another and never show PDA. She giggled and poked his forehead.

“No-no Tommy, you won’t be getting any of me.” She joked around with her boyfriend. “Come on Luca.” He whined. The girl named Luca only giggled and walked off into the kitchen to make them too something to eat. Strangely the both of them eat late, really late at night. Thomas shook his head and decided to go take a shower, then leaving Luca in the kitchen alone.
Back to top Go down

Within Lying Judgment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EternalMoonLight :: Out of Rp :: Spam-
Jump to: